- You have special requirements in relation to the purchase of your shelf company?
- You require a shelf company with special features?
- You wish that prior to the sale and transfer of the shelf company we amend or add something (e.g. share capital increase or change of registered office or set-up of a holding structure)?
- You require a „united“ limited partnership?*
- You require a foreign company like an Austrian AG or an S. à r. l. from Luxembourg?
- You are in search of a partner able to provide domiciliation and company management services?
(* A special regime applicable to the German limited partnership whereby the limited partnership is at the same time shareholder of the limited liability company being the general partner of the partnership.)
We gladly adapt to your special requirements – just let us know.
How do I purchase a shelf company?
1. Make Reservation and Submit Questionnaire
You can easily submit your reservation request via our online form or by e-mail.
2. Purchase Price: Advance Payment or Security
Upon receipt of our reservation confirmation you transfer the purchase price or provide security for its payment.
3. Notary Appointment
If you have transferred the purchase price or provided security for its payment, we will prepare the notary appointment for the purchase of the company.
The company must be registered with the local trade office and tax authority. With the latter, the company must apply for a tax-id-number.
„Leave the details to us.“
Achim Bönninghaus and Frank Walenta
Submit Your Reservation of a Shelf Company
To the Online Reservation Form …